Friday, March 7, 2008

Calling all men for this poll

I have a friend who recently received breast implants, and it got me thinking about how much men actually care about the size of a woman's breasts when it comes to dating.

I have asked my own boyfriend's opinion on the matter, and his response basically was that he's not a "boob guy" and couldn't care less about the size of a woman's breasts. Although I am inclined to believe that any decent guy would go out with a woman regardless of her size , I'm sure there are some men out there who would beg to differ.

So today's blog is less of my opinion and more of a poll:

Do guys actually care about the size of a woman's breast? Does it affect how attractive or unattractive you find a woman?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah!!

BeckiLG said...

Received breast implants? Haha, it sounds like there is a breast implant fairy!

Otherwise, I have no comment today:)

Anonymous said...

OK, serious answer. Yes, for men, breasts are an attention-getter. If we're being honest here, it's the No. 1 attention-getter, and everything else is tied for a distant second. (Show me a police lineup of 10 women -- and how they're dressed -- and we can all guess which ones will be getting the attention at the bar 10 p.m. Friday).
But there's some beautiful, beautiful women without large breasts, or barely any at all, and obviously, some large-breasted women who...well, never mind that.
So if you're not a Pamela Sue Anderson-Lee-Rock built-alike, you can still work with what you got. You will get your due. You may not get the most droolers at 10 p.m. Friday, but guys will be more likely to hang around if there's something else to talk about.

As for breast implants, even a breast admirer like me might have second thoughts about knowing someone who's got them. I'd probably pigeonhole her as a shallow person who's interested in attracting other shallow people.

Anonymous said...

well, since you asked... yeah they can be an attention-getter, but not the main attraction for me. I don't like fake boobs to be honest, just natural and small to medium is fine as far as I'm concerned. more than a handful is a waste, you know...

Anonymous said...

I think big boobs on a woman makes them look fat regardless of their waist size.