Friday, November 23, 2007

If only you knew ...

Sometimes when dating, it helps to possess certain knowledge about the individual you are going out with.

For instance, the man who makes the perfect dinner doesn't want to find out after the baby-back ribs are on that table that his date is a vegetarian. And the woman who wore her new perfume doesn't want to send her date to the hospital when he's allergic to it.

So today the topic is short and sweet: What is one thing you wish your date knew before going out with you? Or, on the flip side, what is one thing you wish you knew before going out with a certain someone?

2 comments:

BeckiLG said...

Eating habits were already mentioned, but it's probably top of my list. Although all signs pointed to failure on a recent relationship, knowing he didn't eat pork and him knowing I didn't eat beef might have made our first two dates a bit more successful.

Anonymous said...

The only think I'd like to know about a potential date beforehand is about his reputation, to be honest. It's the only thing that freaks me out. Finding out later that the guy is an internet Don Juan or something like that. That sucks. I know because I've been there.