Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Resolve to love in 2008

Good morning, bloggers!

Now that all the holiday festivities have winded down, I hope all of you are well rested and ready for the new year. As with anything else in our lives, 2008 brings all of us a fresh start with our relationships. We can nurture our good relationships and kill off the bad ones. We can forget 2007's bad dates and break-ups and vow to change the way we go about finding the love of our lives.

With this in mind, I have made some of my own New Year's resolutions pertaining specifically to love and relationships.

1. I will be less critical and more accepting of the people I love.

2. I will be less jealous when other women flirt with my boyfriend (as long as he doesn't flirt back).

3. I will occasionally surprise my boyfriend in some way, such as a gift, trip or card, to let him know that I appreciate him.

Have you thought about any resolutions for your love life this year?

Possible resolutions for singles could include vowing to try a new activity each month to help expand the dating pool or promising to embrace your singledom.

Possible resolutions for others in relationships could be to drop a cheating boyfriend or cook dinner for your loved one once a week.

Go ahead and give it a try. What are your new year's resolutions for your love life?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To find a decent, deserving man!!

Anonymous said...

I'm getting married, so my resolution is to be an understanding and supportive wife, and I hope my future husband resolves to do the same!

Anonymous said...

To determine if I should stay with my mate or leave them because our views on marriage are very different.

There is a topic for you - when one person wants to marry and the other doesn't...how to handle it.